first, organizing and commanding
(a), the establishment of new ward building relocation Steering Group
(ii), the establishment of new ward building relocation of mission headquarters
(c) the introduction, grouping, slicing to serve as
district by District Deputy General Coordinator.
(1) relocation implementation group
1) relocation to ensure that the necessary human and material resources.
2) coordinating command handling tasks in detail.
(2) the logistics group
1) ensure that the necessary ward building works before moving (including water, electricity, elevators, traffic, etc) completed and operational.
2) logos, signs in public areas in place.
3) ensure removal prior to the implementation of new sickroom building of "military first" network system running.
4) ensure that the logistics of new ward building piecemeal, and center of gravity, Center of negative pressure of oxygen, air conditioners, laminar flow, breathing machines, patient monitors, intravenous liquid Center, pharmaceutical supply properly functioning. One-sided examination of the line and moved.
5) ensure that the relocation of the camping gear in place before the implementation.
6) moved the purposes of equipment trucks, ambulance transfers.
7) move so as to ensure that vehicle access delays.
8) move after the implementation of the old ward camps with transfer of inventory, equipment, machinery material recycling.
(3) the operational coordination group
1) before moving to the new ward building room items placed in various departments on a discussion, structure and brief sections on standard objects are kept in the room.
2) complete Ward Office before moving sets, beds number, Ward signs device.
3) imposed on the old ward building equipment clearing log handling old equipment to be moved to the new ward building application Issue (problem).
4) organize new sickroom building of the Department all the camping gear, equipment list, as the cost accounting is based.
5) review of the relocation of the Department submitted a detailed programme, development of new ward building relocation programme as a whole.
6) collected and critically ill patients admitted to all departments, and urged the Department to make better medical emergency plans.
7) move in setting medical team on the first floor of new ward building, disposal of the relocation process in emergency such as sudden falls, heat stroke.
8) collect disposal of the relocation process in the Department at any time show business Issue (problem).
(4) disputes and peace to defend against groups
1) before moving old discussions and constitutes the relocation of new ward building security plans, including the security configuration on each floor, and verify that the monitoring operation.
2) analysis and against medical disputes that can arise for better preparedness to prevent relocation group shown in the execution process.
3) relocation of command and coordination of the implementation process elevators and traffic and other tasks.
(5) repair maintenance group
Description: set up repair maintenance Division to develop repair plans, ensure that when displaying emergency relocation purposes of process could be addressed.
(6) the propaganda group
duties: collect relocation purposes of various types of huairenhuaishi and related materials in the process.
(7) the District Manager patch served as
1) as a zone urged the relocation of the Department developed plans, including patients, order items, equipment handling, and so on.
2) more as a society where harmony and urged areas under the jurisdiction of the relocation of the Department mission.
3) together with agency counterparts deal with the relocation process appears in Issue (problem), cannot handle the contact rates with the Group of co-ordinators.
4) sure beds in the appropriate situation, vehicles, personnel arrangements and requests, handling road.
5) summary of the relocation process in Issue (problem) and relocation after the rectification of the matter reported to Headquarters.
Second, execution steps (the hospital finally issued a document shall prevail at all times)
(a) the preparatory phase (July 24)
1, July 24, the development of new ward building relocation programme.
2, July 24, the Group and the duties of coincidence plans.
3, Institute on July 23 (Monday) afternoon launch was prepared in weeks to implement the relocation.
4, the Department will hold a thematic shift, convey the institution arrangement, deploying the Office relocation Division of tasks and layout, and on July 19 took out sections detail the relocation scheme, by the facilitators reported to Headquarters.
one-sided in each group completed relocation to prepare tasks before 5 July 24th. Command Conference held on July 26, all set of reporting obligations through the State.
1) relocation implementation group
completed relocation to the execution phase of the manpower, vehicles and other layout.
2) logistics group
① ensuring ward building operation of the necessary works (including water, electricity, elevators, traffic, etc) completed and operational.
II identification of the public areas, signage is in place.
③ the camping gear in place.
④ new sickroom building of "military first" network system running.
⑤ new sickroom building of logistics system, gravity, Center of negative pressure of oxygen, Center air conditioners, laminar flow, breathing machines, patient monitors, intravenous liquid Center, pharmaceutical supply properly functioning.
3) operational coordination group
① accomplish the Department vacated the room placement programme.
II complete the Ward Office settings, number of beds, Ward signs device.
③ cancellation of original equipment liquidation of the old ward building, old equipment to be moved to the new ward building application Issue (problem).
about sorting through the camp of new sickroom building of the Department, equipment list, as the cost accounting is based.
⑤ validation sections of new ward building relocation programme.
⑥ and critically ill patients admitted to all departments, and urged the Department to make better medical emergency plans.
4) dispute and peace to defend against groups
① move new old ward building security plans
② preparedness plans for medical disputes
5) repair maintenance group
emergency units set up equipment, equipment maintenance, and develop recovery plans.
press, gathered in formulating the district administrative offices relocation programme.
move 6 July 27th morning prior to the implementation of coordination
① again all the preparatory tasks implementation.
determining the relocation order, manpower and vehicles to ensure placement.
(b) the execution phase (July 28-29th)
1, in the process of relocation of the purposes, the hospital suspended all elective surgery, emergency surgery in a second operating room practice.
2, various departments in order of removal time, imposed and road layout, if you have any questions or difficulties, contact relocation purposes of Division of Group contact.
Division 3, group features:
1) relocation implementation group: coordinating command handling tasks in detail.
2) logistics groups: arrange shuttle carts, trucks, ambulances.
3) operational coordination group: collect disposal of the relocation process in the Department at any time show business Issue (problem). Based on the area Division of coordination the Department moving tasks. Set the medical team on the first floor of new ward building, disposal of the relocation process in emergency such as sudden falls, heat stroke.
4) dispute and peace to defend against group: serving as a relocation purposes in the process of peace to defend and elevators, traffic coordination command. Disposal of medical dispute occurred.
5) repair maintenance group: set up repair maintenance division handle moving the execution process displayed in the emergency situation.
6) coverage groups: collect relocation purposes of various types of materials and in the process the necessary communication.
7) the area as people: leader of this area in detail sections moved.
(c) the regulatory (July 30, 3rd)
1, the Department implemented an external control to familiarize them with the patients and surgical preparations.
2, the relocation team assigned personnel to the Department inspections, understanding and handling departments reflects the Issue (problem).
3, the Group and the area as people collect the Issue reflected in the regulatory departments (problems), and on August 6 relocation of mission headquarters.
4, the relocation of mission headquarters to investigate Issue (issue) for the determination of corrective action, commanding the purposes of corrective action.
5 wards, the logistics group made camping gear and other items transfer inventory tasks.
the three, all sections removal order and sent a relative to help people at all times.
in accordance with paragraph 1, move more relocation practice schedule adjusted in due time.
2, Elevator according to the layout in the relocation process for the relocation department use relays corresponding floors.
3, the facilitator should deepen understanding in the Department administrative offices relocation preparation, implementation, participate in site-directed the relocation of the Department activities, as departments move more coordinated service, stops and relocation needs in the implementation process in the Department for the coordination difficulties of coordination, and liaison with the move command.
1, high regard, strict request
relocation of new ward building of hospital personnel at all levels should regard this task as priorities in the near future, coherent personnel dereliction of due diligence, develop ownership body, fully develop objective initiative. Is to ensure that the new ward building relocation task completed successfully.
2, carefully prepared, to finish
coherent personnel at all levels should strictly according to the Division of labour requests, height, and carefully prepared, timely completion of obligations. On July 30, completed the relocation of the main body of new ward building.
3, the meticulous organization and safety
the relocation process should be carefully organized, one-sided thinking, of safety. To ensure that patients can get timely treatment and minimize the impact on normal medical tasks, and to ensure that after the removal of most of the normal functioning of the most important tasks in the Department.BACK